Julington Creek Golf Club is going to remain open. As more announcements are made we will continue to make changes to our operating procedures in an attempt to provide as safe of an environment as possible.
Everything included below is in addition to the cleaning and sanitizing precautions that were outlined in previous communications.
- The food and beverage department is now closed due to the governor’s mandate that all restaurants and bars halt on-premise sales. Since the golf course is our property this also means we will not be able to have a beverage cart out selling products.
- The entire clubhouse will be closed to everyone but Julington Creek Staff. The side door to the golf shop will be used for all golf related transactions.
- Scorecards and pencils are no longer on the golf cart. If you would like a scorecard for your round we will have them available at check-in
- We will no longer cash payments. Please bring a Visa, Discover, or Mastercard to pay for your golf or range balls.
- We are still encouraging everyone to call ahead the day of your round and pay over the phone
It cannot be stressed enough, with the seriousness of the Coronavirus. If you are feeling ill please adhere to government guidelines and stay home.
Thank you for your understanding and assistance with helping Julington Creek remain a safe recreational location during this difficult time
JULINGTON CREEK GOLF CLUB